Grab your Discounted WOSAWE Long Sleeve Unisex Cycling Bicycle Bike Jersey Breathable Sports Shirt Cycling Clothing while the Store LAUNCH DISCOUNT is on!
Lightweight material with good workmanship and stitching, guarantee the daily use. Suitable for kinds of outdoor sports. Keep your safety in mind, we put reflective print logo on the front and back, makes you highly visible at night and in low light environment. To help you feel cool and comfortable as you go cycling during any weather condition, we specially crafted this biking shirt using ultra-soft and lightweight 100% Polyester.
This reflective jersey has cutting-edge features. Be protected from the elements with its power band sleeves, silicone anti-slip band, YKK zipper and extra high collar. Always have your cycling must-haves close to you by storing them in this shirt’s pockets. For added safety, the 3 rear pockets were designed to be extra luminous. Looking for the ideal gift for a loved one who is a cyclist? Keep them safe and stylish during their rides by giving them this amazing jersey suitable for both men and women.
SHIPS DIRECT FROM OUR USA WAREHOUSE
WOSAWE Long Sleeve Unisex Cycling Bicycle Bike Jersey Breathable Sports Shirt Cycling Clothing Features
- Unlike other highly-reflective jerseys with tacky neon colors, our cycling top features tastefully selected colors that are pleasing to the eyes. Plus, our cycling apparel has a professional fitting design that’s suitable for both men and women of any size.
- To promote good air ventilation, our sports shirt is crafted using pure polyester with a fleece inner layer and mesh fabrics under the sleeves. So, you don’t need to worry about excessive sweating as you hit the trails or go on long road rides.
- With its sun-protective high collar, side waist splice, sturdy power bands and silicone anti-slip band, it’s totally understandable that you’d want to use the shirt as often as possible. Good thing this jersey’s a breeze to maintain, as it’s machine-washable.
- Thousands of road accidents involving bicycles are reported in the US every year. It's even more saddening to hear that the victims were just cycling to be healthier and live more sustainably.
- But the unfortunate statistics shouldn't discourage you from hitting the saddle and enjoying the rush that comes with it. You can avoid mishaps by riding safer through following traffic rules and being more visible on the road.